Originally Posted By: wbtravis
Steve,
You don't have a problem him calling me a liar or implying I am parroting those on talk radio.

For the record, WBT, I never wrote that you are a liar. You get facts wrong and twist things, but everybody does that to some degree by accident due to their unique perspective on things. Sometimes people do it deliberately, and that's different. I'm not accusing you of that. When a thread on solar energy drifts into WWII, Hollywood, Europe, Obama, population growth, and endless repetition about subsidies, etc etc it's just a shotgun blast of conservative BS, in my opinion, which I'm entitled to.

"I listen to FM radio, sorry" is all I wrote. I apologize if that offended you. It would be nice if you could reciprocate with an apology for your insults toward me - good way to wrap it up amicably. Let's agree to disagree respectfully and cut this thread. There's plenty of info and links for anyone who wants to know more about solar energy. Your opinion is well documented, as is mine, and several others.

Edited to be more conciliatory and add an olive branch.

Last edited by SierraNevada; 01/30/14 08:43 PM.