Originally Posted By: CMC2
Steve, the groundhog predicts 6 more weeks of Winter. Does this also mean 6 more weeks of Solar Energy posts?

Maybe it has run its course here and those really interested could e mail or PM each other?

I think Bee has the best idea and normally I do ignore & skip, but since today was 2/2 I couldn't resist.

I bee-lieve that as long as the conversation does not contain any vulgarity or direct personal attack, it should be allowed to run its course. Eventually -- as in the case of myself -- people will withdraw from the topic and it will fade away on its own. There is enough data space available, so there is no risk of THAT sort of overload. I do not want to act like a dictator and decide that what other people have to say is irrelevent because I have become bored with the conversation. It is so much more agreeable to walk away when disinterested.

It would be nice to know what people are doing outside these days, but I guess those conversations are reserved for the Facebook crowd?

I just finished watching Jeremiah Johnson for the umpteenth time; I love that movie. Has 41 years really passed that quickly?

The body betrays and the weather conspires, hopefully, not on the same day.