Originally Posted By: Chris B
this is not the correct venue to cause change.
Agree, the purpose of this thread is stated right up front, post #1, "This thread will give some background info, share some info, and open up discussion on a sensitive subject."

I would suggest pursuing the proper channels to try and effect change.
I have been discussing this through the proper channels at Inyo NF. They are still figuring out what happened and looking for documents.

I was shocked at my trip in mid-July to see so many WAG bags along the trail
Seems to be a common impact, which might explain the interest in this otherwise mundane topic.

Additionally, if you truly stand behind every word you've stated, you would give much more credibility to your cause and voice by being honest with your identity, not hiding behind a screen name.
Don't shoot the messenger. Like most everybody, yourself included, I choose to exercise my right to privacy here.

Though I post infrequently, I have been an avid lurker on these boards for some time, and your appearance and discussion of WAG bags has become more bothersome than informative or thought-provoking.
Thanks for making the transition and posting your opinion, whatever it is. Maybe we can get public opinion back into the decision making process on this controversial issue?