Well I feel like I'm stepping into the lions den. I'm about to just say a thought that just crossed my head but here's what I was thinking.

I was thinking what if each wag bag had a number that was traced back to a reservation number and if any wag bag was found they could easily trace it back to each person or group and have tickets sent out in large fines. I must say I hate red light cameras and anything where the government intrudes into my life but I think when a $250 fine shows up for left wag bag people will take it more seriously .

I also believe in education even if people were required to take a class about taking care of the wilderness and shown pictures of all the trash and wag bags I think people would have a different outlook. I know that education in other areas has left me thinking twice. Tickets and classes might decrease the issue and possibly the number of visitors but less is ok for me. I love the mountains and if people can't carry out there own crap then don't come out. Anyways Im all for toilets and it was a random thought not a educated well thought out thought but I thought I'd share it.

"God has not called us to be successful but he has called us to be faithful"- Mother Teresa