OMG, solar toilets are a sight for sore eyes for me when I'm hiking the Mt. Whitney Trail. I miss them terribly. Heck, I miss the little wooden enclosure with the toilet seat to set my wag bag on, it was located at Outpost Camp, that little toilet seat was heaven on earth on the Whitney Trail. My legs just can't take all that squatting. Every time I work out with my trainer and she tells me to do squats and hold them I tell her "this is my Mt. Whitney Trail Camp exercise". It's so nice to have some privacy too. Anything, I mean anything that would give a person some privacy and some comfort for a short while when nature calls would be an absolute blessing. I don't hate wag bags and I don't hate solar toilets and I don't hate just a toilet seat on a pair of legs, but I do hate squatting without any support, my thighs and calves are screaming at me while I'm waiting for nature to take its course. Sorry for being so blantantly honest but lets face the facts folks, it's really nice to set your tush down when the call of nature beckons and when you're so far from civilization on that mountain being able to do your thing comfortably is one of life's little pleasures on the mountain besides looking at the stars, smelling the trees and listening to the birds, why heck, you can do all those things at the same time as you're doing the other thing. LIFE IS GOOD!

Lynnaroo