SN,

What bait is that? It's all tied together. You can't have vibrant welfare state...if you do not have expanding populations that keep the work force young and energetic. Sorry, you don't see how economically tied together. They are approaching one recipient for one worker. This eliminates a lot of the fun things governments can do to screw up their economies...namely subsidies to inefficient industries like solar. They are already happening hard targets are becoming soft goals, the rate of subsidies are going down, this will make the difference between profit and insolvency for most. It will definitely capital harder to get for solar startups.

I did not any such claim about the $4 billion in tax breaks, I asked you to tell where they are special and different from any other corporation. You don't care if they are not special, all you care about is that they exist and an industry you don't like gets'em just like all other industries. I did not say the FAIR TAX would be enacted, just that it eliminates political shenanigans, like we have now. You like the shenanigans for your favorites, hate'm for those you don't like...I just hate'm, period.

Which companies are the most profitable? In 2012 both Chevron and Exxon Mobil's net profit was less than 10% whereas Apples was over 20%...you don't know what you are talking about. You are just repeating tired environmentalist talking points. BTW, these are easy to find numbers all you need to do is type XOM, AAPL and CVX in Yahoo Finance.