Laura just turned 15.

Dutch to English translation:

"Yesterday was my birthday, thank you very much for all the congratulations. I have a great day.
Morning called me, my mother and me, My sister woke me up and soon afterwards a phone call from my father and other family.
When I was doing my schoolwork came first presents, the Dutch where I had dinner.
Later came a cake of people rubicon rubicon marina itself.

The day before yesterday I went with another Dutch rejected a volcano hike to make.
That was very nice, then we had dinner and I got on squid. It struck me as very much to taste really.
But I tried.
With one of these today, being Dutch, I snorkel. It was incredibly beautiful. I've seen many different types of fish with all kinds of colors.
And those rocks under water are also a wonderful sight. (Even though I actually hate it because you take the boat to be huge for fit)
Then we ate together. When I came back at night on the boat was still a gift.
Someone on the island where I already had a chat with.
I also have some cards and things from people. In short it was a great 15th birthday.

Today I went to the bow direction Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and I leave, marina rubicon beautiful here and everything else behind. To new things and get to know people.

Laura
"

Verum audaces non gerunt indusia alba. - Ipsi dixit MCMLXXII