Laura is sailing & cooking and breaking more equipment.

"Moan that we the guest book must turn off because bores solicit strange letter. With me the terrible good goes and pa is in devours bui he eats my complete stock on, chips, nootjes, biscuits, Coca-Cola, chocolate nothing is safe. We have had since yesterday problems with the salt hydraulic pump which has broken down and also the new gps/radar have kuren, valen zomaar functions. That was, however, cumbersome with in the fog sail because you must pay attention then extra without radar. Fortunately godfather with all new stuff comes to Portugal. Furthermore is weerzien there not much and to do but it is complete nicely here. I with bruinebonen potatoes and also still tomato soup have made. It also quietly therefore I have time for my school book and have a grating have been made I am also still a book for reading. Vanmorgen I have baked fresh rolls and I dofijnen today have seen and also a shark we are already at North Spain (cape Finisterre). All sails stand breed now on 2, sail and the bazaan wind is but strength 2-3 but we obtain nevertheless almost 6 button. to later."

Verum audaces non gerunt indusia alba. - Ipsi dixit MCMLXXII