Two priests were going to Hawaii on vacation. They decided that they would make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy.

As soon as the plane landed, they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts and shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc. The next morning, they went to the beach, dressed in their "tourist" garb and were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a "drop dead" gorgeous blonde in a tiny bikini came walking straight toward them.

They couldn't help but stare. When she passed them she turned to them, smiled and said, "Good morning Father, good morning Father" nodding and addressing each of them individually, then passed on by. They were both stunned; how in the world did she recognize them as priests?

Thinking perhaps they were dressed too sedately, the next day they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits. These were so loud, you could hear them before you even saw them. Again they settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine, etc.

After a while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a string bikini this time, came walking toward them again. (They were glad they had sunglasses, because their eyes were about to pop out of their heads). Again, she approached them and greeted them individually, "Good morning Father, good morning Father" and started to walk away.

One of the priests couldn't stand it and said, "Just a minute young lady. Yes we are priests, and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did YOU know?"

She giggled and said, "Oh, Father, don't you recognize me? - I'm Sister Kathryn."

Verum audaces non gerunt indusia alba. - Ipsi dixit MCMLXXII