Originally Posted By: lynn-a-roo
With luminous, dark clouds hovering overhead, three men (QS, Bulldog & Wagga) decided to ignore signs of bad weather and began hiking through the Whitney Zone when all of a sudden the skies opened up pouring down rivers of rain from the Portal to the summit, thus creating a large, raging, violent river in what was once a meandering creek.
Needing to get to the other side, QS prayed: 'please give me the strength to cross the river.'
Poof!.. he was given big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.
After witnessing that, Bulldog prayed: 'please give me strength and the tools to cross the river.'
Poof! .. he was given a row boat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.
Seeing what happened to QS and Bulldog, Wagga prayed: 'please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river.'
Poof! .. He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge.

Lynn... I've heard this one before... throwing our friends under the bus...er ... um... adding familiar names made me laugh all the more!